Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dear Diary,

I have a crush on Gus. Only kidding…I mean I do (as many of you know), but really I just didn’t know how to start my very first post!  Since this feels like a diary, well I just couldn’t help myself. Anyhow, welcome to a diary of sorts for 'The House on Green Pond'! I’m not sure I can explain what made me want to start this blog….the closest description would be a crash collision between my life-long love of style and organization with my recent discovery of blogs like Young House Love and Bower Power and perhaps most inspiring, the genius that is Pinterest! I mean I have been ripping ideas out of magazines for years, but to have them all online, and to include fashion, cooking, DIY, organization, gardening and all those boards yet unexplored? I couldn’t ask for more! Anyhow, I have been feeling the urge to claim a spot on the blogosphere for myself for a few months now, and as I mulled over the idea (and the reasons not to...work is crazy busy right now, I should really use the time to work out, finish a scrap book I've already started, etc.), I kept coming back to the idea that I wanted to document all the progress we have made on the house since moving in. So, today, on the TWO year anniversary of owning our home… I have taken the plunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment